Resources for Oakland organizations, nonprofits and employees to prepare, prepare and react to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Artist and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Give Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Advantages
- Sick & Disability Leave
- Help Tools & Solutions
- Procedures to Protect Income
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Instructions, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
When it comes to latest Alameda County general public wellness Order and authorized available and shut organizations, please go to the preparing Resources for Business Re-Opening web site
Request one-on-one Company Assistance
Organizations, nonprofits and single proprietors are expected to use the City’s COVID-19 Company Impact information Survey, to get assistance that is one-on-one.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, sole proprietors and separate contractors may feel overrun by the support that is many available. Please think over:
- Using now for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection System
Modify: The due date for trying to get the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) ended up being August 8, 2020. SBA information demonstrates that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland companies have now been authorized for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans all the way to ten dollars million together with select banking institutions. This really is a loan that is forgivable keep workers on payroll and continue maintaining wage levels for as much as 24 days. To be forgiven, at the least 60percent associated with the loan is employed for payroll, such as the price of employer-provided health advantages. If you have already let go your workers, this loan offers the chance to employ them right back.
- Less cash is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% associated with the loan needed to be useful for keeping payroll to enable the mortgage to be forgiven. That limit happens to be 60% вЂ“ allowing as much as 40per cent to be used on lease, home loan, interest and utilities.
- Additional time to pay the funds. Borrowers will are in possession of 24 months to utilize their PPP funds, as opposed to the initial 2 months.
- Additional time to rehire staff. Borrowers are in possession of until December 31 to ultimately achieve the staffing mandate of keeping the typical wide range of workers that they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- Longer to settle. For people loans which are not completely forgiven, borrowers will have 5 years to pay for right straight straight back loans made on or after 5 june. For all those with loans made just before 5, check with your lender about entering an agreement to extend your repayment period june.
PPP Loans faqs – May 27, 2020 (includes home elevators loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and instructions that are detailed been released when it comes to Payroll Protection Program. The proper execution and directions consist of a few measures to cut back conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 modify: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury catastrophe Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to all or any qualified candidates experiencing financial impacts as a result of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting brand new applications, additional small enterprises and non-profits should be able to get long-term, low-interest loans and crisis grants вЂ“ reducing the financial effects of COVID-19 on their companies, workers additionally the communities they help.
The SBA has advised the town that companies who sent applications for a financial damage tragedy Loan (EIDL) just before March 30, should re-apply now utilising the portal that is online.
Prepping to utilize for crisis SBA Economic Injury Loans – Source: Northern California small company developing Centers
- Apply on line at SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to check out the package at end of this application for as much as $10,000 advance grant, grant total is dependant on pre-disaster worker count ($1,000 per worker)
- Here is the way that is fastest to have fast economic help. Also you still keep the cash advance as a grant if you decide not to take the loan or are declined
- View an informational movie on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
That is generally speaking qualified:
- Smaller businesses (generally speaking people that have not as much as 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, separate contractors and self-employed people
- Nonprofits вЂ“ 501(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag e)
- Faith-based businesses, regardless of whether they give you secular services that are social
Want Assistance navigating and SBA loan system?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the CARES that is federal Act
Laney & Merritt students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 funds of $250. The applying due date is 6 pm on 9 december.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant provides funds as high as $10,000 to for-profit or nonprofit companies that provide help in one or more of the after areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food Security, Rent help, bodily and Mental Health Services
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail expert Relief give is available to licensed experts who can perhaps maybe perhaps not keep their regular earnings through the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time funds of $1,000 can be found to offer short-term economic relief to qualifying candidates that display monetary hardships. The two-part application is perhaps maybe not tuned in to mobile phones, therefore please apply making use of some type of computer or tablet. Applications are actually available.
Chance Fund’s Small Company Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ A just East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory on the web helps nonprofits find capital by giving information regarding the biggest public and personal fundamentals in the U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is really a loan that is new developed to help California’s small enterprises while they adjust and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time advance advance cash loan payday North Carolina gross profits of not as much as $2.5 million or below in 2019 can be entitled to use.
- Centro Community Partners offers entrepreneurs that are local organizations help whenever trying to get a KIVA loan
Catastrophe Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for small enterprises and nonprofits